Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Wozniak
Dr. Ronald Wozniak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westfield, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wozniak is affiliated with Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center, Overlook Hospital and AHS Hospital Corp Ovh. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Wozniak has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have been going to this DR for 20 years. I never wait more than 5 minutes. he does not stack up his waiting room. The women up front is great. They have lots of paper everywhere not into computers but she knows where everything is. The DR tells it like it is and his to the point advise is spot on. The other review who gave a negative rating is way off which prompted me to respond.
The women that answers the phones sounded like I was bothering her when I asked to speak with the doctor. When I first spoke with her she asked if it was an emergency, I said Yes! Nobody ever called me back. Today I called again and explained somebody was suppose to call me the day before yet nobody did. When I asked for the doctor again she had the nerve to still not put him on and then tell me he doesnt do that. I explained the reason for my phone call and the extreme pain I'm in and needed to see him but she went on to tell me he wont be in at the time I needed and to come tomorrow. I gave her my name and number AGAIN and told her tell the doctor to call me ASAP. How dare you ask if its an emergency yet still not call a patient back! My pain is so bad I cant risk what ever it is that I'm going to the hospital.
Dr. Wozniak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
JFK Medical Center Muhlenberg Campus
Overlook Hospital, Summit New Jersey
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Ronald Wozniak accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions629 E Broad St, Westfield, NJ
Dr. Ronald Wozniak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westfield, NJ.