Dr. Ronald Y Barnett Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Y Barnett?

Excellent doctor. Been with him for 14 years.

Horrible man

I'd give him no star if possible. Didn't have a care in the world to what I had say. In fact told me PPD was a made up thing. Made me take a test stating it was mandatory and come to find out, it's not. Told the dr I did medical billing and looked up the mandatory of the test to find it was not and he stated that basically I didn't know what I was doing. Offic states my insurance will cover the test 100%. Can't wait to find out. not be returning to see him.

Great down to earth, copasionate well versed Doctor

Been with Barnett for 20 years, great Doctor, when you can get in to see him personally . .

Never take him as your doctor.

Dr. Barnett was very rude, condescending and just plain didn't care. He basically told me that what was wrong with me was all in my head. I went there because Dr. Mattussi was my doctor and she is very nice and respectful and helpful but they are so understaffed that I ended up having to see him that day and since then I have never went back. When I go into a doctor's office to see a certain doctor that's the doctor I want to see, not some jerk who thinks he's God's gift to Medicine. People stay away from this guy, you will regret it, And you will end up leaving frustrated and your blood pressure up.

Best doctor ever, been mine since 2014, love the guy

no one answers the phone or calls back ever.

Great Dr.

If this guy is a doctor then I must be a brain surgeon. He acts the part alright but he doesn't have the knowledge or he just doesn't care. His staff is more concerned about what each other did last night than what the patients need. Don't waste your time and money. Find a real doctor.

Receptionist clerk

the staff could have been more courtesy and informative, demeanor was not friendly, or welcoming.

Ronald Barnett, Is Rude, Arrogant and Condescending! I will never recommend him nor will I ever walk in his office again! his staff follows in his footsteps!

Disrespectful

Poorly managed practice! In Two years NEVER saw the DR in less than 1 hour...always made appointments too.

There is no excuse for the wait times in this office. The help in front are so morose and impersonal. The nurses and the PA Karen, are the best parts of this office. Dr Barnett fills up all the exam rooms then spends 5 minutes with you and moves on. I have never had so many "routine" EKGs and other billable tests. Walked out the last time I was sick...made an appointment...waited 1 hour and 15 minutes with only three other people in the waiting room before I asked when I would be seen....was told there were 4 ahead of me. Does not value his patient's time.