Dr. Ronaldo L Domingo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronaldo L Domingo?

One in a Million

Dr. Domingo helped me to maintain health and wellness for several years. He was always cordial, a good listener, concerned about your well-being, and offered support in every way. His appointments were timely, and his staff very polite. I was devastated when he retired and still looking for another Dr. Domingo personality. I am grateful God put in him my life.

Great Doctor

This Doctor was great courteous he did my surgery and call me personalty to see how I was doing is hard to find Doctors that really care for patients I glad I find him but at the same time Sad because he just retired this year 2013. The staff was great very nice , Thanks Dr. Domingo for been a great doctor and person enjoy your retirement.

ove Dr Domingo and his staff

I am very comfortable and at ease coming to Dr. Domingo. His entire staff is professional and friendly. If tests and procedures are necessary, Dr. Domingo calls you with results. During the visits, he does not rush you through, will answer any of your questions or concerns. Wish I had the confidence and satisfaction with all my other doctors as I do with Dr. Domingo.

Contraceptive Implants

Dr. Ronaldo L Domingo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.