Dr. Ronda L Barr Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ronda L Barr?

Waste of money, time, gas and energy. EXTREMLEY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

I am struggling with pain in my toes and one of my knees. I just lost my job and my insurance will be ending soon, so wanted to see someone about the pain. I was griped out for going to the Urgent Care Clinic because apparently pain is not considered "urgent". Wasted almost $80 for nothing. I had about $111 and now I can't afford to go to Walmart to get groceries or the things she suggested I buy from Walmart that "might" help with the pain. Apparently losing your job and having very little income doesn't matter when it comes to them demanding money. Never going there again!!!!!!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Ronda L Barr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.