More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronda C Mcdowell has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 10
I have never met a doctor who spent more time with me and my child. She was very engaging with my child and every time we come in I feel she knows my family well. I have never waited more than 5-10min to be seen and I am always offered a same day appointment for sick visits and usually even for well exams. I am very happy with this doctor. In addition, her office has always been kind to work with my family during times of financial hardships.
I will never return to this office. The professionalism was unsatisfactory. They were not very pleasant to speak to. They seem to have an awful attitude towards all of their patients including me. I made an appt to see Dr. McDowell and it seemed like we were not very important as we had to wait at least 45 minutes to see her. She does not have a good bed side manor as I felt we were treated as an ER patient. She was in & out i'n a few minutes. She didn't even take the time to listen to my concerns for my son! I am very outraged at this office. The so called manager did not seem like she had a clue how to do her job as I was very unsatisfied. They just wanted my money. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!
It is very hard to get an appointment. The receptionist is not a very pleasant person. She looks upset everytime I go in for a visit. They don't have the personal tough I believe a doctor's office should have. The doctor tells me my son is underweight, but doesn't give me any suggestions except butter on toast.(and I ask!!) There no reassurance that he will probably grow out of it, but tells me her child weighs more than mine, also pointing out that her child is YOUNGER. Awful!
18 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Ronda C Mcdowell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRonda Christine Mcdowell Md, 3001 Fm 2181 # 300, Corinth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronda C Mcdowell in this video.
Dr. Ronda C Mcdowell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corinth, TX.