Dr. Ronda L Westcott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronda L Westcott?

Dr. Wescott was my son's pediatrician many years ago, before we moved away from the area. He was a premature baby with a heart condition and complicated medical needs. She fought hard to find the proper diagnosis for his rare genetic disorder and we were able to do so in record time and get him proper treatment. I will always remember her calling me on her day off from a spa appointment to check in on him after a procedure with another specialist. Super intelligent, super devoted and diligent, and super caring. We miss you.

Dr. Westcott is one of the best

Dr. Westcott was my son's first pediatrician. He is now 6 years old and unfortunatly we dont live in Idaho. I miss having a Doctor that cares about children as much as Ronda Westcott.

Dr. Ronda L Westcott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.