Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rong-Chung C Lin has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Rong-Chung C Lin has the following 13 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Rong-Chung C Lin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
By far the worst Doctor I have ever seen. He didn't listen to any of the issues I was having. He just wanted to do his exam a move along. At one point he told me I have subjective pain and he also stated that he only knows what he was taught...Its an absolute shame that this man is still in business. Please get another referral if you are sent to him.
Dr. Lin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jewish Memorial Hospital
Dr. Rong-Chung C Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRong-Chung C Lin Md, 829 Wood St, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Rong-Chung C Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.