Dr. Rong-Chung C Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rong-Chung C Lin?

Stay Away

By far the worst Doctor I have ever seen. He didn't listen to any of the issues I was having. He just wanted to do his exam a move along. At one point he told me I have subjective pain and he also stated that he only knows what he was taught...Its an absolute shame that this man is still in business. Please get another referral if you are sent to him.

Very thoughtful and skilled Doctor.

That Guy with the Birds

All better!

Dr. Lin was great. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Helped with kidney stones. Thanks Dr. Lin!

Dr. Lin was and is the best doctor that has been treating my husband. He goes out of his way to get the right tools to treat. Thank you Dr. Lin.

Greenlight PVP patient

Very knowledgeable on the Greenlight PVP treatment for my enlarged prostate. Quick recovery, thanks doc.

Dr. Lin is great, my urologist for 10 years. Smart, knowledgeable and nice.

Very upset parent

Took my teenage daughter to see Dr. Lin..he did not listen to my concerns and explanation. He kept asking the same thing over and over again. Never recommended any tests and said he 'had nothing more to offer her'. HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING. It was a total waste of time. Made appointment with a REAL doctor when I came home.

My dad was referred to him while he was in the hospital. He did the greenlight procedure for his prostate. PSA was elevated and never rechecked, looked into. Keeps saying when he gets better he'll recheck it. My father has gotten worse since this procedure. No treatment at appointments, no plans - just a "wait and see". When he is questioned he gets flustered. wouldn't even get on the phone with me initially (made his wife talk to me) I refused to talk to her. My father has to self cath now since his bladder no longer functions right.

enlarged prostate

Not real impressed with this Dr. Have an enlarged prostate had green light laser surgery, said 99.5% success rate. Almost broke his hand patting himself on the back. Worse now than when I first went to see him. Trys to make me feel that it's my fault. Find another doctor this Dr. doesn't cut it. Has no idea what's wrong with me.

Extremely rude

Dr. Lin has horrible bedside manner. He did not have any regard for my pain or concerns. I suffered from recurring kidney stones, one was as large as 9cm. He placed a stent that was the wrong size without breaking up the stone, leaving me in worse pain then before the procedure. Before leaving the hospital I requested a second opinion & Dr. Lin became furious. He argued with a nurse about it & then came into my room to berate me! Even my roommate at the hospital was appalled at his behavior. I would never recommend him to anybody!

Great Doctor to Have in Your Corner

I found Dr. Lin to be a very knowledgeable, thorough, effective and personable physician. I would recommend him to anybody. He is a leader in treating enlarged prostates via Greenlight laser technology. I NEVER have a problem getting an appointment. Suffering from any kind of urological problem is difficult, but my mind is at ease knowing Dr. Lin is on my side.

Dr. Rong-Chung C Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.