Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rong Zou
Dr. Rong Zou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zou is affiliated with Tulare Regional Medical Center, Kaweah Delta Medical Center and Palomar Medical Center Poway. Dr. Zou has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Rong Zou has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rong Zou has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rong Zou has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rong Zou is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Zou is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPalomar Medical Center, 555 E Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA
Dr. Rong Zou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.