Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rongrong Tao has the following 3 specialties
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Birth Control
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Tao is a MD that does not do the job of an MD. Dr Tao only cares about getting appointments on her schedule while Dr Tao does as little work as possible. Dr Tao will make you schedule appointments every three to four weeks for 30 minutes and $160 dollars’ cash! (No insurance accepted), when she is only doing 15-minute medicine checks that can be done every three months and if this is not dishonest enough she will lie and break patient confidentiality to protect herself. Dr Tao moves every few years from practice to practice, so there is a pattern of her being a bad Doctor.
Dr. Tao has been an amazing psychiatrist for my child. She is the most knowledgeable and cutting edge psychiatrist I have ever worked with. She has fine-tuned the medicine and therapy for my child to help my child become better adjusted and happy after treating my child for ADHD, anxiety and depression. In addition, she also used a DNA test to determine which medicines my child would be able to metabolize based on her genetic make--up. She doesn't just rely on the old, common medicines around for decades but introduced new treatments that are newer and very effective. She is also very gentle and compassionate. I am very grateful that we have found her.
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Rongrong Tao accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rongrong Tao in this video.
Dr. Rongrong Tao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.