Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Roni Grad has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing, chest pain or wheezing, you can ask your doctor to refer you to a pediatric pulmonologist.
Common conditions and diseases they treat range from noisy breathing, asthma and chronic coughs to lung disease, apnea and cystic fibrosis. They can also diagnose and treat cases of pneumonia in children and prescribe any kind of respiratory medication or equipment your child might need.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Roni Grad is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 9
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Roni Grad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDiamond Childrens Medical Center, 1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Roni Grad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.