Dr. Ronit Asherson Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronit Asherson?

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Was very disappointed with my last 2 visits with Willow Oak Pediatrics libertyville recently. I was early for my appointment and I received no attention from the from desk staff. When I was seen she provided very negative customer service. After waiting 25 minutes after I was suppose to be called for my appointment I asked if it would be much longer and all I got was a rude, " Its always like this." after 10 more minutes of waiting I could overhear her talking about me and my child in a negative manner. If I wanted my kids to hear the F-word bomb I would take them to a rated R movie not the pediatricians office. Magali was very unprofessional, and it leads me to question the entire practice. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO THIS PED'S OFFICE!!!!!

Posted on October 15th, 2017