Have you seen Dr. Ronjay Rakkhit?

dr. great office staff no so much

I really enjoyed seeing Dr. Rakkhit, he is very personable and a good Dr. But his office staff is horrible, I've had issues over and over with them. Like scheduling an appointment and its not even on the schedule, like scheduling me for the wrong time that we discussed. Now I am getting a bill from them for my co-pay which the Dr. Waived due to all the other issues with customer service. I've call their billing three times and left messages for over two months now and still keep getting the bill, and no call back from the billing. Unfortunately I will have to seek another physician, because I can't deal with the lack of caring from his staff.

I scored a 3 BUT for Dr. Rakkit I do like his openness, forward thinking and positive attitude and promptness in his patient attentiveness. The 3 stars are really because of his staff.. They suck big time! Early on I had an argument with Dr. Rakkit on the phone because of staff. After a recent appointment Dr. Rakkit added a new medicine for me to take. He said it would be once a month and it came from Oncology Pharmacy for once a week. I called to get confirmation/correction on this. Couldn't get thru (they're ALWAYS having phone issues). The answering service came on (at 9-9:30a.m.) and couldn't get thru either. So around 2p.m. today (24 + hrs. later) I decided to drive to the office and have a face to face with the front desk receptionist. Its like talking to a deer in the headlights. I decided to go to another physician with a referral from my oncologist. The front desk gal said to have the new doctor office call them. I told her "that's part of the problem here!" noone can get thru. she said they're having phone issues, I said that's part of this problem because you're ALWAYS having phone issues. Got thru to her to get my records moved to the new doctor for me. Wish me luck on that!! Dr. Rakkit's nurse came up front and said she'd just called my house and left a message that Dr. Rakkit said I wanted my new meds to be once a week. LIE! We never spoke about that/I never questioned once a month. I believe Lori never spoke to Dr. Rakkit about the issue! I am done! Onward to an office who can professionally handle patients.

I think Dr. Rakkhit is wonderful. He's so friendly and personable. You feel like he's family and you've known him forever. He really makes me feel like I'm in the best hands. I took my friend with me and she felt the same.

excellent experience overall.

Needs training on his bedside manners. Just because some of us busy people do not fulfill your request does not give you the right to treat us like 2 year olds. I thought as a medical profession you are taught to be compassionate. I feel it is up to the individual if they want further testing than they will do so, but don't come at us like you are a dictator of our lives. Yes, you are only concern for your patients but I draw the line at a point where I am still in control of my own body and I will do as I wish with it. If I want to pursue further testing than that is on my. All you had to do was note the patients records and went on with your business instead of making your patient feel miserable about not fulfilling their obligation to visit a specialist.

Thanks for helping our mother

Dr. Rakkhit treated our Mom after mastectomy. Chemotherapy treatment was recommended for 4 mos. After she was declared cancer free... He took all the time necessary to answer our questions before and after treatment. He has this human touch with his patients that make them feel very special. I highly recommend his clinic and the great staff.

cured from cancer spread

thank you Dr.Rakkhit for having faith on my mom's healing you cured her from metastises to her liver, lung from the breast. She says she owes you for her life. I was upset that you couldn't be her doctor anymore but I knew you could only stay with her for 2 years for the fellowship program. Once again, thank you for all your care and help.

Dr. Ronjay Rakkhit is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.