Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ronnen D Abramov has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Ronnen D Abramov has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Ronnen D Abramov has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Abramov did a very thorough review of my complicated history. My symptoms began 10 years ago. I often bring a lot of paperwork that doctors never even look at. Dr. Abramov, however, spent more than an hour reviewing all the facts and examining me. He was personable but still professional and realistic about my condition and expectations. I booked a procedure with him and am confident in my choice.
Dr. Abramov is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough and spends a lot of time with me. He explains my situation very clearly and not in "Doctor Speak". He accurately diagnosed my severe back pain and is working with me to find multiple forms of relief. The office staff is OK. Not good, Not bad but the care from the nurses and the doctor are exemplary! I definitely recommend this office for a visit!!
Do not go here if you actually need help! First I waited over an hour to see the doctor, then it was the most unhelpful doctor I ever met. I brought records but they said not enough. I have had the same treatment for almost 10 years... What more did they want. I felt like I was on an interview. Either he is dumb and had NO memory (which I doubt) or it was him just trying to ask the same questions over and over to try and trick me into different answers. There are no different answers... I have pain problems, these are the treatments I have used, the doctors I have seen, the meds I use, and why I am here. The two great kickers are he offered no help. One as far as procedures to do and secondly I asked for one med and he would not fill it. According to him they don't treat headaches. I would not have picked a pain dr who did not treat them, and I checked their website as soon as I left and guess what's on there.. Occipital nerve headaches. I left on a pain scale of about 9. Blood pressure very high cause I am in fricken pain and no help.
14 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Ronnen D Abramov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronnen D Abramov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainsboro, NJ.