Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronney L Ferguson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 21
I suffered a shoulder injury. Dr. Ferguson explained what happened and why my range of motion was affected. His recommendation was physical therapy and to allow time for the injury to heal. After that conservative course of treatment, we could then pursue other options ... if they would be beneficial for my case. We did not rush into anyting.
I saw Dr. Ferguson for an injury to my left hand, due to a fall. I was given several options, with surgery as one of them, but not the first thing suggested, which I really appreciated. I am left-handed, and was worried about being unable to use the hand after a surgery. He reassured me that the first options were the way to start. After several options not giving the pain-relief or flexibility that I needed, I opted for surgery. It was relatively easy and feels like it is going to ease the problems.
I have had both knee joints replaced by 2 different doctors. One in Tucson, AZ for $50,000 and one by Dr. Ferguson in Show Low for $35,000. Both work fine. Post-opertive recovery after Dr. Ferguson's surgery was far easier because he used a less invasive technique. Regarding the woman, who wished to have 2 knees repalced at the same time without use of standard medicines, she is obviously a fool for 2 reasons: (1) recovery after simultaneous surgeries is HARDER and (2) her husband would wreck his back hitting her head with a baseball bat! She is that hard headed.
I just had a terrible experience with this Doctor if that's what he is suppose to be. While going over the MRI results he developed an attitude after I was gathering information as whether or not I should let him do surgery on both knees. Well, he certainly is not NOW! He is a very rude man and wouldn't stay long enough to answer my questions and my husband's. He acted agitated that I was asking questions. I was also trying to explain, IF he did the surgery, I did not want a lot of narcotics. And I was trying to get the information as to the management of pain without narcotics. He started to walk out in the middle of my question, and I had to practically beg him to stay and let me finish. He was very rude and too much in a hurry. I would never let this individual operate on me. especially both knees. He could be having a bad irritable day and I would never walk again.
45 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Ronney L Ferguson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRonney L Ferguson Md Pc, 2051 Evergreen Ln Ste A, Show Low, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronney L Ferguson in this video.
Dr. Ronney L Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Show Low, AZ.