Highly Dissatisfied

Wonderful doctor!

You can’t find a doctor as wonderful as she is! Takes her time on the exam, so hilarious and very knowledgeable!

Disappointed

I'm sorry to say that I had a negative experience with Dr Chen. I was looking forward to having an informative conversation in regards to my child's vision health, instead I received a very cold and condescending vibe from Dr. Chen. She made it seem as if she was in a rush and when I tried to show her a video which showed my child's eye problems she cut me off and said she didn't need to see that and that she "sees videos like that everyday". After determining that my child had a slight stigmatism I asked that based on her experience at what age do kids with this condition usually start wearing eyewear? I was expecting an age range or a very generic "it can happen at any age", instead her answer was that if she "knew the answer to that she would be a medium and not a Dr". I found it offensive how someone with such high regard as an M.D. could behave in such an insensitive and unprofessional manner to the parent of a first time patient. I felt as if my child's health concerns, as minute as they may seem to her, were not made a priority during our consultation. The feeling of confidence was not there as we left her office. Maybe she was having a bad day, which we all have, but she shouldn't make her patients feel as if their concerns aren't important. On a positive note, I must say the staff in the front desk were very friendly and warm.

Dr. Ronni M Chen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.