Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronnie Frankel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ronnie Frankel has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Frankel was by far my favorite OBGYN. She assisted me all throughout my pregnancy, and was very understanding and compassionate. She was also very thorough. It's hard to find a doctor like that these days. I heard she left the practice due to a back injury. I would love to have her as my doctor again if she ever decides to practice again someday.
Dr. Frankel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cape Coral Hospital
Lee Memorial Hospital
16 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 1997
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRonnie Frankel MD, 4850 Laurel Ln, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Ronnie Frankel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.