Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronnie R Pimentel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Male Infertility
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 17
HORRENDOUS! He is an absolute pig. I have crohns disease and was having a very terrible flair up. I moved and needed to see a new doctor so I found him - worst mistake. He did not treat me instead he gave me more aggravation and stress which made flair up unmanageable. He insisted I start invasive therapy, even when I told him the medicines I wish to start because in the past they helped my flair ups heal. I lost 22 lbs in 3 weeks and was in the worst state of health I have ever been in and all he prescribed was endocort (which anyone who was taken both endocort and prednisone knows that endocort does not work half as efficient or fast as prednisone). I would not recommend him to my worst enemy, even if all the have is a cold. Needless to say I am back with my old doctor (Dr. Barry Ross) and he is perfection and I have been in remission for 11 beautiful months.
This doctor is extremely unprofessional and doesn't care about you as a patient. I have the same feelings as a previous patient who reviewed him. I am not the type of person to ever take the time to go online and write a review but my experience with this Dr was one of the worst in my life. He was rude, terrible about following up or returning multiple messages and thinks he knows everything without actually knowing anything. Failed to diagnose a problem accurately and instead uses the theory of telling you what he thinks and if you don't like it then go diagnose yourself. I am still in shock at my experience with this dr and the fact that a great organization like the Cleveland Clinic would keep him. Please save yourself a lot of stress and aggrevation and see someone else.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Ronnie R Pimentel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic-Weston, 2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd, Weston, FL
Dr. Ronnie R Pimentel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.