Dr. Ronnie Shalev Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ronnie Shalev?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

horrible and gritty

Posted on July 8th, 2017

I went to the hospital with horrible excruciating pain inside my mouth and neck and this novice just asked me if I had depression, didn't do any blood work only did strep test that came back negative even though I told her it was nerve pain not an infection and then send me a bill of level 3 eval of over $1000 when this lady didn't even touch me

Great Bedside Manner

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I injured myself at work and needed emergency care. She sat at my bedside for over an hour listening to me and taking care of me. When does an ER doctor ever do that!

Great Doctor!

Posted on May 22nd, 2008

I was treated in her ER last month for a kidney stone. She was professional, caring and took wonderful care of me.

Posted on May 18th, 2015