Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronnie Sprinkle
Dr. Ronnie Sprinkle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davis, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sprinkle is affiliated with University of California Davis Medical Center, Sutter Davis Hospital and Woodland Memorial Hospital. Dr. Sprinkle has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronnie Sprinkle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ronnie Sprinkle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
He misdiagnosed my daughter twice causing many problems. Later I went to him and he said that I didn't have a problem...days later I was taken to the emergency room. He didn't seem to really listen to my description of the symptoms at all. He's often available for last minute appointments; next time I'll wait instead of seeing him.
Dr Sprinkle went out of his way to make sure that my eye pain was diagnosed correctly. He reviewed my charts and found out about my reactive arthritis diagnosis and called the opthamology department to schedule an emergency appointment to diagnose his suspicion of uveitis. He went above and beyond and really helped me and probably saved my eye from being permanently damaged.
I might as well have been talking to the wall. When a patient expresses concerns and is scared, perhaps you could show just an ounce of compassion and be reassuring. The look on his face was like he was thinking of things he needed to do after work. Showed no concern for what turned out to be a serious problem.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Sprinkle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of California Davis Medical Center
Sutter Davis Hospital
Woodland Memorial Hospital
UC Davis Med Center
U C Davis Med Ctr
40 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Ronnie Sprinkle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUc Davis Medical Group, 2660 W Covell Blvd, Davis, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronnie Sprinkle in this video.
Dr. Ronnie Sprinkle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davis, CA.