Dr. Ronny S Jiji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronny S Jiji?

I should have listened

Dr. Jiji told me in Jan 2017 I should prepare for a heart valve replacement. My vitals were good, I had an automobile racing project to complete in May, I said I had to wait. She said that was not a good action and told of a similar decision by another that required an emergency operation. On the Monday following Easter weekend I had the operation after being admitted through emergency. She was 100% correct. I should have listened. There is more but this post is limited. She is the best. I will never forget her.

Excellent care with Dr. Jiji

Dr. Jiji literally saved my life. She discovered a problem with a bad valve in my heart that went undetected by four other cardiologists. She made arrangements for me to go out of state for the surgery at the University of Southern California medical school. She found the best surgeon around then convinced the insurance company that was where I needed to go.

Patient

Very clear and concise and professional in her explains and recommendation. After conferring with I have total confidence in her as a excellent cardiologist. Her education and professional achievements are very apparent.