- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Warren Hospital
- Valleycare Northside Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rony C Awaida has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rony C Awaida has the following 10 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rony C Awaida Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rony C Awaida
Dr. Awaida graduated from the American University of Beirut. Dr. Awaida works in Warren, OH and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Awaida is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center, Trumbull Memorial Hospital, Saint Joseph Warren Hospital and Valleycare Northside Medical Center.