Dr. Rony C Awaida Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rony C Awaida?

Go to Another Doctor

I saw Dr. Awaida first in 2012 and then in 2013 for left-side pain that was aggravated by certain foods. He insisted that my problem was not a GI problem. He scoped me, told me nothing was wrong and sent me on my way. I suffered for a year. One day, when I was in extreme pain, I called his office in desperation. They had an appointment that day. I went in and he ordered a CT scan. I came back several weeks later. I was feeling okay that day because I had not eaten anything that aggravated my pain for those two weeks. The CT scan was unremarkable. He practically accused me of faking my problem and suggested I see a different typed of specialist. This past year, I had an attack that was so bad, I wanted to die. I decided to see a doctor at UPMC. They did a HIDA scan. My gallbladder was not functioning normally. It was removed. I had cholecystitis (an inflamed gallbladder), cholesterolosis (strawberry gallbladder caused by repeated gallbladder attacks, and an enlarged lymph node which happily turned out not to be cancerous. I have not suffered an attack since my surgery. I suffered with horrible pain and could not eat anything but crackers for two years because I first chose this rude man who cannot think outside the box to be my doctor. Don't make the mistake I made.

Dr. Rony C Awaida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.