Dr. Roohi Wani Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Roohi Wani?

Awesome MD

Posted on March 20th, 2015

I really liked her as my primary physician. She always listened to my complaints and provided uninterrupted attention whether during short visits or during physicals. I miss having her as my doctor.

Epicness

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Dr. Roohi Wani was absolutely amazing. I loved her. She helped me in the field of practice of internal medicine, general, and sleep medicine. Thank you so much Dr. Wani!! You rock!

For shame!

Posted on November 26th, 2013

I would see Dr. Wani annually for my physical. Last year, I completed my physical and was told everything was perfect (except my Vitamin D was a little low). 2 months later I felt a lump on my neck. I visited Dr. Wani and she said it looked like a lump on my thyroid. I had a blood draw, then sent to CDI for an ultrasound and finally a biopsy and was told that the labs would take 5 days. However, 30 minutes after my biopsy, Dr. Wani called me and told me I had thyroid carcinoma and that the labs (that would still take 5 days to come back) would only confirm which type. I said, "like cancer?" and she hesitantly said yes. She urged me to see her preferred general surgeon right away and have surgery as soon as possible. I felt very panicked and confused. Fortunately, I took a moment and decided to consult with thyroid specialists/oncologists instead. Each specialist said my lump should've been caught during my physicals! When the doctor feels your neck and asks you to swallow, they are specifically looking for lumps! Also, thyroid tumors are very slow-growing and can take 10 years to grow! My cancer should've been caught years ago! Dr. Wani no longer works at Lakeshore clinic and I hope it's because she feels extreme guilt for screwing up the most basic function of a physical. And then she didn't even have the decency to follow-up with me. Shame on you Dr. Wani! I'd give her zero stars if I could.

excellent diagnosis

Posted on February 21st, 2013

My regular physican wasn't available and Dr Wani substituted. She was very focused and asked a large number of pertinent questions and then prescribed a solution. Contrary to the previous reviewer she took time to be very thorogh and consequently I was very pleased with her work.

Doesnt Care

Posted on January 14th, 2011

My boyfriend had a neck injury and went to see her. She was awful. She treated him as if he was a drug addict. He had been in extreme pain for 5 days and getting worse. She didnt care rushed through the appointment and treated him horribly. I would never see Dr. Wani.

Posted on April 19th, 2017