Dr. Roopa P Dani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roopa P Dani?

I am seventy years old and have seen many doctors. This was my first visit and this doctor was unique in her approach. WHY? She took time, worked with me , was not in a rush as she listened cautiously while she diagnosed me. She asked a lot of questions and ordered the required tests. She has great ethics and gave me excellent advice to maintain good health. Thank you doctor.

Classic Example

Everyone has had one or more in their class. One of those that stayed home all weekend to ace the Monday exam and as a result, grew up socially inept if not, much less skillful in social skills. Went to her once and realized she was more of a thinking clinician rather than an empathic one. Didnt feel an ounce of it whatsoever. In fact entire place incl her felt more like a turnstile operation. Thanks but no thanks not my kind of MD

YAYYYY for Dr. Dani

My first visit with Dr. Dani was very good. She took a lot of time to talk about my health, trying to find out everything she could so she would be able to help me to the best of her abilities. I was very happy to learn that she wants to help me reduce the amount of medications I'm on. So many doctors nowadays seem to want to push more pills rather than less. I have seen her several times now and I'm very happy with her and everyone who helps her. They are all wonderful,kind and caring people. They listen to you and help you.

Roopa Dani is not only a anti Semitic her staff are all white race haters. Do Not take your loved ones anywhere near this women!

Love, love, love this doctor! She is so caring, compitant and thorough! My mom, her patient, is older and crabby, but still thinks the sun rises and sets with Dr. Dani because she is such a wonderful physician. Her husband, a peditrician, is equally wonderful

Dr. Roopa P Dani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.