Dr. Roopa M Duggal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roopa M Duggal?

She's the best!!!!!

Professional and friendly staff

Excellent service, keep it up!

I always enjoy seeing Dr.Doogal

I love Dr. Duggal she is the best!!!!

fabulous physician but office needs help

Dr.duggal was very thorough and so pleasant!

Dr. Duggal was so wonderful!!

EXCELLENT CARE. If only Medicare would cover MORE, WHENEVER I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY I RECOMMEND DR. DOOGAL AND TELL ABOUT HER WONDERFUL CARE AND CHEERFUL PERSONALITY

It's always a pleasure coming here! Everyone is extremely nice.

Dissapointed

Dr. Duggal was a great doctor! I think she's gotten way too busy now and barely has any time to see you or take the time to listen to your needs. The communication among the entire staff is non-existent. I would be told to come in for tests, would talk to three different people about it and then I'd get there and they are staring at me wondering what I'm there for. What's the point of talking to the nurse or the front desk or even the doctor and explaining over and over if I'm just gonna have to explain it to whoever is doing the tests when they come to do the tests? It just seems overly chaotic in there and it's almost as if they are so busy that they kind of forget about the patients. I fully grasp that a doctors time is limited, but I also firmly believe that when you need to see your doctor or talk to them about test results or symptoms for more complex issues that it shouldn't be so hard to do so. You go to the doctors office for the expertise of the doctors, but the reality is you spend more time interacting with the receptionist, lab techs, nurses and everyone else that keeps the place moving, so it is nice when those people make you feel welcomed and provide a warm, inviting atmosphere. The front desk isn't rude so much as they're just not welcoming. They answer your question and schedule your appointments, but if you were to replace them with iPads you wouldn't lose any of that personable feel because it's not there to begin with, and on the flip side you'd be able to play a game or read the news or write Yelp reviews while you waited. Last, but not least is the lab technician who draws blood. I would love to give an example of how rude she is by quoting something that she has said, but that would require her to talk and so far in three or four separate encounters I've had with her she has barely managed to utter more than two or three phrases much less a full sentence. If it wasn't a requirement for her to have me verify my name and DOB she probably wouldn't say a single thing. Aside from not talking to you, not communicating, and not providing anything near what I would deem reasonable customer service she is also sometimes late. I live 45 minutes from the office and have a teenager, a baby and was pregnant but still managed to get there on time for my 9am appointment only to find out that the lab tech wasn't there. To top things off I had to fast so I was hungry and thirsty but ended up waiting another 20 minutes before she arrived. Then after she came in the receptionist told her I was there first and that there next appointment was there second. The lab tech asked her to confirm and the receptionist told her again that I was there first and the other lady second. So what does she do? She calls the lady who came in after me to go first. Imagine if I showed up 30 minutes late for my doctors appointment. Think they'd just sit there and wait for me? And I guess the cream of the crop is that when she finally does draw blood she hurts you. I've given blood a million times and am not easily hurt, but she manages to do it every time. I could go on and on, but I'm tired and worn out after having to explain myself over and over to their staff today, so let me just end it here. Dr. Duggal is a good doctor, but the practice has some significant shortcomings that will impact you on every visit and when/if you ever have to deal with any urgent or critical medical issues.

Just very happy to have Dr. Duggal as mu GYN