Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roopali A Bhattacharjee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Roopali A Bhattacharjee has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Roopali A Bhattacharjee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
After getting an examination from Dr Roopali, I waited for test results. After 1 week I called the office and was told I needed to see the doctor to get the results. This worried me since other doctors will tell you over the phone if everything is okay. When I came to the office a few weeks later, I waited for over 45 minutes until she was available. All this time, I was upset, wondering what was found. Finally,I was told that everything was fine and our conversation lasted a few minutes. I don't believe a caring, concerned doctor would treat a patient in this manner. Only one who is interested in a billable office visit.
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Roopali A Bhattacharjee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercer Ob/Gyn, 638 Lawrence Rd, Lawrence Township, NJ
Dr. Roopali A Bhattacharjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence Township, NJ.