Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee?

worst doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Dr roopali is dishonest and should not be trusted. She does not spend time with the patient and seems very non-caring. She made a diagnosis without any tests which made me suspicious and I wnet to another gyn. I saw her about 5 times which was 5 too many.

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Dr Roopali spends little time with the patient. Requires an office visit for test results even with normal resuts. Seems very uncaring and indifferent.

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

Dr Roopali seems completely indifferent to the patient. Does not give test results over the phone or stay in the exam room to answer questions. Would not recommend Dr Roopali.

can't trust Dr Roopali

Posted on December 13th, 2011

After getting an examination from Dr Roopali, I waited for test results. After 1 week I called the office and was told I needed to see the doctor to get the results. This worried me since other doctors will tell you over the phone if everything is okay. When I came to the office a few weeks later, I waited for over 45 minutes until she was available. All this time, I was upset, wondering what was found. Finally,I was told that everything was fine and our conversation lasted a few minutes. I don't believe a caring, concerned doctor would treat a patient in this manner. Only one who is interested in a billable office visit.

BEST DOCTOR...

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Dr. Roopali delivered my now 21 year old son in 1990. She provided ob/gyn care for my now 14 year old daughter back in 1997. I have the wonderful pleasure of having her as my gynecologist.

BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD..

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

I have been with Dr Roopali since the 80's, she delivered 2 of my children, she had gotten sick herself when i was due to have my third child so any doctor delivered her. But i remember waking up in the middle of the night and she was at the foot of my bed reading my chart, mind u she was ill herself but she came to the hospital to check on me. I love her she is most definetly the best in my eyes.I will remain a loyal patient

Posted on November 21st, 2011

She is a wonderful and caring Dr. My over all office experience was nothing but pleasant. I am extremely happy that she is my gynecologist.

not a doctor you can trust

Posted on April 28th, 2011

I would not recommend Dr Roopali to anyone. She claimed I had a condition that required me to return every 6 months to get checked. There were no tests performed to verify her diagnosis so I couldn't understand how she could come to any conclusion. I was tested by another obgyn and my instincts were correct, Dr Roopali lied just to increase my office visits.

Not so good

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

Dr. Roopali's staff can make appointments within a reasonable time; however, Dr. Roopali is more concerned with having you come to the office so she can have a billable office visit and copayment than patient well-being. She also wants you to undergo tests and/or procedures as billable services that may not be necessary. Her genuine patient concern is disappointing. The cleanliness of the examination room is less than desired as well.

No consultation or feedback after reports even with abnormal results

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

Don't recommend anyone to visit this doc.

Has no time to answer questions.. long waiting time

Posted on November 6th, 2008

Was there for an appointment last week and had to wait for exactly an hour in the waiting room. This was my fourth visit and her assistant went over the same old questions again (i wonder why they dont have time to read the patient history) The doctor spent exactly 5 minutes with me explaining my condition vaguely and handed me a prescription. She got into a conversation with the staff and didnt even wait for me to ask questions and left the room as she had other patients waiting for hours (like me).