Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roosevelt Green has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Roosevelt Green is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN SEEING HIM SINCE SHE WAS BORN AND I DONT THINK HE HAS GOTTEN ONE THING RIGHT ABOUT HER. WHEN SHE WAS 6 MONTHS OLD SHE HAD STAFF INFECTION AND HE KEPT TELLING ME IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE IT WASNT UNTIL I TOOK HER TO HUNTSVILLE HOSPITAL THAT I FOUND OUT AND THEY HAD TO CUT IT OPEN AND PACK IT. ALSO HE LOST HER SHOT REC 2 TIME GAVE MY BABY ALL THOSE SHOTS OVER THE FIRST TIME BUT THE SEC TIME I WOULDNT LET HIM I TOLD HIM HE BETTER RESEARCH HIS RECORDS AND TRACK EVERYTHING DOWN. HE CLAMS MY CHILD HAS BAD ALLERGIES BUT WILL NOT REFER HER TO ANYONE TO SEE WHAT SHE IS ALLERGIC TO. ALSO MY CHILD HAS A BAD COUGH WHEN THE SEASON'S CHANGE AND HE WILL DO NOTHING FOR HER TOLD ME TO GIVE HER A SPOON OF HONEY AND VICKS RUB! WOULDNT RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE!
Dr. Green is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
St Louis Childrens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions751 Pleasant Row NW, Huntsville, AL
Dr. Roosevelt Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.