Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roosevelt M Mccorvey
Dr. Roosevelt M Mccorvey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mccorvey is affiliated with Jackson Hospital, Baptist Medical Center South and Baptist Medical Center East. Dr. Mccorvey has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roosevelt M Mccorvey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mccorvey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1973
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Roosevelt M Mccorvey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health & Wellness Center, 8134 Seaton Pl, Montgomery, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roosevelt M Mccorvey in this video.
Dr. Roosevelt M Mccorvey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.