Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rorick T Rimash has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability of the blood to perform its many functions, such as coagulation and carrying oxygen to the lungs and tissue.
Hematologists diagnose and treat blood disorders, such as anemia, hemophilia, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
Depending on the condition, hematology specialists may treat a patient with a blood transfusion, stem cell transplantation, bone marrow transplant, radiotherapy, anticoagulation therapy or medication.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rorick T Rimash has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Rorick T Rimash is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
50 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Rorick T Rimash accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaint Peters Health Partners, 582 New Loudon Rd, Latham, NY
Dr. Rorick T Rimash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Latham, NY.