Have you seen Dr. Rory L Allen?

Great staff...

I have seen Dr. Dan in this office. He and the nurses and the front office staff are very professional and polite. Dr. Dan listens carefully to his patients. I have never felt rushed and always given quality care.

Dr Allen is a ghost

Dr Allen is never there and runs his office via a nurse pratitioner. Now she is leaving. Multiple changeovers at this office and not a good place to go!

Best Doctor I've ever had

I absolutely love Dr. Allen, he has helped me and my family for years. He listens carefully and treats me like a human rather than a number. He really wants to help me get well, doesn't just write out a scrip and move to the next room. He is so awesome!! My kids love him too, they are no longer afraid to go to the doctor. He talks to them and explains things to them when he is treating them.

Dr. Rory L Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denton, TX.