Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rory D Bradt DO
Dr. Rory D Bradt, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Bellingham, WA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Bradt is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center, University Of Washington Medical Center Ambulatory and Skagit Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rory D Bradt has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Rory D Bradt has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rory D Bradt has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rory D Bradt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bradt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2008
University Of Texas Medical Branch
Dr. Rory D Bradt Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rory D Bradt
I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest and obtained my undergraduate degree at Whitman College. I completed my medical degree at Western University of Health Sciences and residency in family medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. After residency, I completed a one-year fellowship for advanced obstetrics at Swedish Medical Center in Seattle. My goal is to help people live longer, healthier lives. I will provide you with information and recommendations so that you can make the best healthcare decisions for yourself. I enjoy the variety that family medicine offers and the opportunity to work with patients of all ages. I have a particular interest and additional training in maternity care. I will offer patients healthcare that is both patient centered and comprehensive. I am delighted to start my practice in Bellingham and look forward to being part of this community. In my free time I enjoy being outdoors, trail running, backpacking, fishing, and snowboarding – pretty much anything that involves fresh air. Hope to see you soon!
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rory D Bradt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.