- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rory L Marraccini MD
Dr. Rory L Marraccini, MD is a doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in Allentown, PA and Allentown, PA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Psychiatry.
Dr. Rory L Marraccini has 4 locations
Dr. Rory L Marraccini has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rory L Marraccini has the following 15 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Infectious Disease
- Binge Eating Disorder
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rory L Marraccini Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1255 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 230 Allentown , PA 18103
- 1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 202A Allentown , PA 18103
- 1259 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 230 Allentown , PA 18103
- 1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd # 202A Allentown , PA : (610) 402-5766
More about Dr. Rory L Marraccini
Dr. Marraccini works in Allentown, PA and 3 other locations and specializes in Psychiatry. Dr. Marraccini is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest.