Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rory Tropp MD
Dr. Rory Tropp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, IN, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Point Pleasant, WV (and 3 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Rory Tropp has 6 locations
900 Illinois Ave
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Book Online Now
Dr. Rory Tropp has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Rory Tropp has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Rory Tropp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rory Tropp - Posted on January 22nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rory Tropp - Posted on February 6th, 2012
I was pleased with my treatment at Med Express. I was diagnosed with stomach flu and was immediately given an iv with medicine for nausea and cramping. Left with 3 prescriptionsmand precise instructions. The next day I felt back to normal. I was truly miserable as I threw up over 20 times in a brief periodbut their quick diagnosis and treatment made me much better quickly. I was impressed.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rory Tropp - Posted on August 23rd, 2010
Misdiagnosed strep throat for just another soar throat. Gave me a prescription for Tylenol and Advil - thanks buddy, what do you think I've been taking on my own? I didn't need a doctor to tell me to do that. How do you miss strep throat? Was in a hurry and wasn't thorough at all. The worst doctor at Med Express.
35 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Rory Tropp Accepts the Following Insurance
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rory Tropp, MD - Emergency Medicine in Carmel, IN, in this video.
Dr. Rory Tropp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Carmel, IN.