Dr. Rosa Clemente Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Rosa Clemente?

Posted on October 26th, 2011

my 83 year old mother lay dying in icu and dr clemente stood by her bed and told her that it was her fault for going to a different doctor instead of continuing to come to her. she then told relatives that they had not taken care of her properly and that it was their fault that she was in such bad health. my mother died angry with me because of what dr. clemente said. dr. clemente had no right to say such things as they were not true. she may be a good doctor, clinically, but I will forever be hurt b/c of her words to me,my mother, and my family. she should be ashamed.

Posted on October 1st, 2017