Dr. Rosa L Delloca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosa L Delloca?

Dr. Dell'oca removed a growth from my face a few years ago, and I literally cannot see where it was done. I had another plastic surgeon remove a mole on the same side of my face, and while I think it was done well, Dr. Dell'oca's work was definitely better. She really sweats the small stuff and thinks about how people change over time in doing her work so that over time, the impact is minimized.

Ratings from a Physician

I am a licensed physician. I went to see Dr. Dell'Oca for a severe hand infection. She is superb in terms of her clinical judgement, her technical skill, her manner, and her follow-up. I couldn't recommend her more highly. We are lucky to have her in the Palo Alto/Stanford community.

Dr. Rosa L Delloca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.