Dr. Rosa C Guzman-Hernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosa C Guzman-Hernandez?

MOST AMAZING DOCTOR

Mom

Secretaries there very rude need costumer service classes, time wating was so long and because of that I'm not going back sorry dr u need to improve with ur ppl working at ur office

Wonderful visits with the doctor. Don't know why other review said bed side manner was faulty; Dr. Guzman is just very honest with patients, and that is what I like most about her. I know what she is telling me about my kids is the truth, and she actually cares about them. My children have been coming here since they were little, and I would never change!

would not recommend

We took our kids to her over a period of three years. We finally decided to change doctors after she would not refer my son to a ear/nose/throat doctor. He was in pain and her medicines didnt help much. Every time we would take our kids to her, whether it was for vaccinations or checkups, our wait time was over an hour and a half, even when we had appointments. When we would approach the lady at the window she would tell us that 'we just had to wait our turn', even when walk-ins were seeing the Doctor before my kids would. It seems that the lady at window gives 'insured' patients priority over us cash-paying patients. Your children deserve a more professional health care provider, look elsewhere.

Dr. Rosa C Guzman-Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.