Dr. Rosa Herrera Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rosa Herrera?

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

I would not recommend this dr to anyone. She was the covering internal medicine while I was admitted in the hospital. Her bedside manners are very poor. She comes in listens to the heart rate barely talks and seems not interested. She actually seems as if it's a bother to her to come in and check on the patients. You can definitely tell the difference when a dr really cares about their patients and wants to answer all questions they may have verses a dr who is there to collect a paycheck. Dr Herrera is a dr there to collect a paycheck.

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Worst doctor ever. Saw my daughter at Plantation General post being found unconscious. All she did was accuse my daughter of being on drugs or being drugged by her boyfriend even though she was not on drugs has never taken drugs wasn't drugged by anyone and had a negative tox screen. She was a clueless doctor and needed to focus on WHY my daughter was dizzy, had major headache and why she passed out which caused her to hit her head and become unconscious..

Posted on September 18th, 2012

My husband is currently in the hospital and she is the attending Dr. On one occasion she told us he tested positive for something only to come back in and say she was mistaken it was another patient and acted as if it was no big deal. She was not familiar with the medications or procedures he was given by specialist and literally uses her stethoscope to listen to him breathe in and out for 2 seconds and leaves. I am a federal employee and my great coverage pays for this terrible care!

Hospital Stay

Posted on June 25th, 2011

Dr. Herrera appeared distracted when speaking with me. She did not take the time to educate me about the problem or explain my treatment options or specialist selections.

Posted on November 14th, 2014