Dr. Rosa M Mirijanian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosa M Mirijanian?

Very uncaring doctor

Smartest doctor ever

Dr. M is a conservative doctor and one of the smartest doctors I have ever been to. Accurate in her diagnosis, especially in women's health. I would recommend her to everyone. I would like to see her smile more often.

Excellent Doctor!!

Dr. Mirijanian has excellent bedside manner, took her time with me (first visit with her) and her staff was wonderful!!

STAY AWAY!!!

I just returned from my first visit with Dr. Rosa M. She is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Each concern I had about my health, including hormone regulation after the birth of my baby and depression, Dr. Rosa told me did not exist. Her final advice: "Drink water and exercise." The office told me to arrive 15 minutes before my appt which I did, then I waited for over an hour to be called back, then another 15 minute wait for the doctor in the exam room. Dr. Rosa has an incredibly poor bedside manner. Besides dismissing my concerns, she never smiled once. Worst doctor ever! Save yourself time and find someone else. I should have left when every other patient in the waiting room was at least 80 (I'm 29).

My family has been patients of Dr. Mirijanian for 20 years. She is a knowledgeable, extremely competent, professional, and compassionate internist. Highly recommend her and her staff,

Office staff

The office staff seem unable to complete forms in a timely manner when asked.The nurse has very little compassion for the patients.

Would not recommend this office.

We moved here from Illinois (60+ years). Dr. Mirijanian was recommended to me by our realtor. Her sister is a nurse, and there whole family goes to Dr. M. I am fairly knowledgeable about preventive medicine and a good self advocate in my and my husband's health care. What I like about Dr. M is that she will listen intently and with an open mind, but she is not hesitant to let you know if she disagrees w/you and then she explains why. VERY knowledgeable and a great communicator. She doesn't let you get away with anything - if you didn't get a test done, she wants to know why. If she gives you a referral, her office staff follows through to make sure you have gone. This is a VERY professional, caring and knowledgeable doctor and staff.