Dr. Rosa So Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Rosa So?

A very bad Doctor

Dr Rosa So was so mean and hateful to me that i walk out after the first 10 minutes of the visit .how some one like this can become a doctor is beyond me.

a rude doctor

dr.so was so rude it was not funny. I had to wait 40 miut. for her I never went back. I don't know why she was like that .it seemed like she hated her job she was snotty as soon as I came in her office.she woild not even look me in the eye she started yelling at me that I was in jail and was on drugs and pot I don't know why she said this ? this doctor must be sick herself that is the olny reaon she could be like this.

she was very rude and nasty to me

dr. so was very rude to me she also made me sing a paper that stated i would not sue her i could not every think a doctor could be so nasty to me.