Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosabel R Young
Dr. Rosabel R Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redlands, CA. Her specialties include Brain Injury Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology. Dr. Young is affiliated with Marina Del Rey Hospital, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. Dr. Young has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosabel R Young has the following 3 specialties
- Brain Injury Medicine
- Clinical Neurophysiology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I waited a long time for an appointment, but when I finally got to see Doctor Young, she made me feel special. The office wasn't crowded, I didn't have to wait, and she spent over one hour with me. After dealing with MS for many years, this was the first time anyone asked me the right questions that helped me talk about my most worrisome symptoms. In one hour, I felt like Dr Young got to know me better than any of my previous doctors. She also explained the new drugs clearly and honestly about side effects, and showed me how to get more information on my own so I could make a decision.
I saw Dr Young at her Inglewood office. I was able to book an appointment within a week and she conducted a very thorough exam. Her office is dated and there really isn't much of a "staff"...it's pretty much just her and the front desk guy, who I'm pretty sure is a relative. That being said, you can tell she really knows her stuff and takes the extra time to get to know your history. Highly recommend her.
Over 13 Kaiser doctors could not diagnosis me after 4 years. In fact, the last two doctors (Drs. Matloubi and Garabedian) at Kaiser tried to cover up my major aliment, respiratory muscle weakness. Dr. Young was able to discover in 40 minutes with her correct prognosis (later confirmed by blood tests and EMG and further pulmonary testing) my underling issues and there systemic injuries.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Rosabel R Young accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTodd Coleman Rau Md, 16 E Fern Ave Ste D, Redlands, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rosabel R Young in this video.
Dr. Rosabel R Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.