Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rosalee K Rehrig has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Rehrig is a godd doctor, i think she really takes the time to listen to you and whatever problems you may be having. She has never made me feel rushed. The down side of her office is her Sister, whom I think is the office manager to. She has got to be one of the nastiest people I have ever spoke to in my life. I think maybe she's upset because she is not the Doctor and instead the office clerk! When YOU call for the test results that she ( the Sister) is supposed to call you with, she does NOT have any business giving you the results because she does not know what she is talking about. One time when I had called, she said that the test showed this and that is all she said. It was a very important health matter that I would really not want to say, but it was very, very serious. I then asked her well what does this mean? I don't know is her response. At that point I want to speak to the Dr. but she will NEVER allow this, just say you have to find a Doctor (speacialist) and does not even help you do that. Dr. Rehrig will refer you but if you are on the phone with the office manager she will not put you through to the Dr. so you get stuck not only upset due to the bad news then her nasty attitude and to top it off not knowing where do I go from here. I feel that if Dr. Rehrig does not get rid of her, in the long run she will lose more patients and it may one day cost her, her license. I am the first one to want to help family, but not at this expense, these are human beings she is dealing with!
Dr Rehrig is a wonderful, knowledgeable, caring doctor, however: her office clientele do not call you back about test results. When you call them, the give you evasive answers. They give wrong info back as to what the doctor wants them to say. SHE needs to get in touch wih her patients. Her snotty office manager makes you feel like going elsewhere. Can't stand dealing with her
dr rosalee is one of the best doctors i know. she is very compassionate about what she does. my whole family goes to her and we all absolutely love her, there is no waiting in the waiting room, you are in and out in no time. ive been going to her for years and never once had a problem with them calling me back with any issues or concerns i had.
18 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Rosalee K Rehrig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRosalee Kay Rehrig Do, 1976 W Penn Pike, New Ringgold, PA
Dr. Rosalee K Rehrig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Ringgold, PA.