Have you seen Dr. Rosalia P Leite Evans?

Dr Evans was very keen, patient and care with me. She made us feel confortable. I truly recommend her.

Excellent! And very cozy office

First off, Dr. Leite-Evans' office is very comfortable and welcoming. It's small and she's the only doctor there, so it's private which I loved. I was seen promptly on time, and she was very kind and professional. I highly recommend.

John Crosby

Dr, Leite-Evans is a wonderful doctor who listens and acts. Always able to fit you in to see her, VERY VERY NICE, she follows through. Excellent Doctor and person.

Dr Evans is very friendly and professional. It was very easy to make an appointment with her. She returned my call right away while I couldn't even get through to other doctor's offices in the area.

First Visit

This is my first time visiting Dr. Leite-Evans and I had a pleasant experience thus far. I will be returning for a follow up. I did not have to wait very long, she listened, and performed a thorough exam. I liked the one on one and small office atmosphere. Only down side is that it's a bit far from my house. but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

Excellent Doctor

I have been in search of a Doctor who will actually listen to my concerns and now write me off. She has done an amazing job of sitting with me and listening to ALL of my symptoms and coming up with a plan for me to get better. And it is working!

Professional, personal, on time, not rushed, thorough. No wait time.

Very satisfied with choosing Dr.Evans as my PCP. She made me feel comfortable and welcome. Overall a great experience.

Would recommend!

Dr. Evans was easy to schedule an appointment with, and communicative throughout the processes. She is approachable, friendly, and efficient.

I am totally sastified about her job, great doctor.

I would not recommend this doctor. She works by herself, doesn't have time for all of your complains, phone calls or referrals. At the end of the day it was too late to make any timely referrals and fix her own mistakes. She had terminated my care, just because she couldn't handle it. I had to change and cancel a lot of my appointments and start all over with a new doctor.

Never felt so comfortable and safe

Dr. Rosalia P Leite Evans is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Palm Beach, FL.