Dr. Rosalia C Riguerra Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rosalia C Riguerra?

Dr Riguerra is very smart , prompt and very caring .

Utterly incompetent

Had two separate encounters with this doctor, both totally unsatisfactory. First time, I crushed a vertebra. Brought to E.R. by ambulance in INTENSE pain. Eventually seen by Dr. Riguerra. who ordered an X-ray then proceeded to misread it, said I had probably pulled a muscle and sent me home in unbelievable pain. She wouldn't listen to anything I said, talked over me, etc. Broken back was diagnosed by a different doctor who couldn't believe that anyone could have missed it. Second encounter, went to E.R. with a broken rib. Dr. Riguerra strikes (out) again! Misreads the X-ray, won't listen to anything. Broken rib diagnosed by another E.R. doctor. Pray that you never end up in an E.R. with her on the staff. She is the Everest of incompetence with a side order of rude.

Don't understand why emergency room is called a emergency room anymore

I have been sick and in pain for a very long time and have been to a number of doctors to figure out what is going on. The pain got so unbearable that I had to go to the emergency room. Long story short, she would not give me the chance to explain all my symptoms and what's been going on, kept interrupting me when I was talking and just in general was not taking me seriously...i would not have of gone there if it wasnt that serious. They found ovarian cysts byt did not tell me how big how many what i can do...nothing. i have been on pain medication while trying yo find out what has been causing the pain and they would not even give me the doses that I was missing while being there in the hospital all day. She said cysts dont have nerve endings thats why the prescribed narcotics were not working...didnt give me a chance to tell her how narcotics have been the ONLY thing that helps but the pain got so severe thats why i went to the emergency room. I dont want to just cover up the pain i want/need it fixed. Got sent home with an anti acid for my stomach (still don't know why my stomach was fine) and that is all. Still no answers or plan of treatment. Waste of time, money and most of all lost all faith in the system.