Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosalie A De Guzman MD
Dr. Rosalie A De Guzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corona, CA. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosalie A De Guzman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rosalie A De Guzman has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
Great Doctor, PA & Staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosalie A De Guzman - Posted on August 23rd, 2019
We've been with Dr. De Guzman's Ped office since 2012. She and her staff have been such great help for helping me take good care of my kids and in keeping them healthy. They are knowledgeable, easy to talk to, pleasant to interact with, and flexible with our appointments. Her office also provides an emergency phone number when her office is closed. Their office is very clean and well maintained. They even have separate waiting rooms for children who feel ill and children who are not, to reduce the risk of spreading sickness! Their office is right off of Main Street in their Corona location, right across the Corona Medical Center off of the 91 freeway. There is ample parking in the parking lot by the X-ray office behind hers where she sends her patients for diagnostics. The Pharmacy beside her can take care of any medications prescribed by Dr. DeGuzman and her PAs. It's all very convenient!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosalie A De Guzman - Posted on November 26th, 2012
They have 2 sides, one for non sick and one for sick kids. The receptionist on the sick side is really rude. It looks like she hate her job and make smart comments. The few times I've had to go in there (4 times) she would ask me with an attitude and loud voice what I was there for and if you ask her to open the door she just swings it open and if you didn't have time to reach for it and you ask her again to please open it she gets up and gives you an attitude and tells you to hold it. She will not hold it for you! Just had to change doctors bcuz of the poor staff service. Even the doctor seems like she wants you in & out asap and does a poor job at answering questions.
45 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1974
Long Island College Hospital
Dr. Rosalie A De Guzman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsROSALIE A DE GUZMAN MD, 823 S Main St Ste 100, Corona, CA
Dr. Rosalie A De Guzman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corona, CA.