Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rosalie A Lavon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rosalie A Lavon has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rosalie A Lavon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Lavon has been practicing medicine for a long time (1964 - 2014), she diagnosed many medical issues that has saved my Father numerous time. Many of the issues that other doctors did not or would not have picked up on. With that said - it is time for her to retire, her compassion for patients is gone, her staff is incompetent, she has become bitter and will not communicate with families that have questioned her judgment. As a result, her patients are put at risk. She has been a good doctor and has my up most respect, but it is time to give up practicing medicine.
Dr. Lavon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Orange County Medical Center
Dr. Rosalie A Lavon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRosalie A Lavon Md, 500 E Robinson St Ste 500, Norman, OK
Dr. Rosalie A Lavon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norman, OK.