Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Rosalind Dietrich
Rosalind Dietrich, MB,, CHB is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Rosalind Dietrich is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, University of California, Irvine Medical Center and UCSD Med Center Hillcrest.
Rosalind Dietrich has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Brain Disorder
- CT Scan
- Kidney Cancer
- PET Scan
- Pelvic Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dietrich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Los Alamitos Medical Center
UC San Diego Health System
UCSD Med Center La Jolla
UCI Medical Center
36 Years Experience
University Of Manchester
Graduated in 1976
Ucla Medical Center
Rosalind Dietrich accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUC San Diego Health - Hillcrest UC San Diego Medical Center, 200 West Arbor Drive, San Diego, CA
Rosalind Dietrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.