Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosalind D Leaming MD
Dr. Rosalind D Leaming, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Leaming is affiliated with Community Hospital East and St Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosalind D Leaming has 2 locations
8205 E 56th St Ste 100
Indianapolis, IN 46216
Dr. Rosalind D Leaming has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rosalind D Leaming has the following 12 expertise
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
Dr. Rosalind D Leaming is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rosalind D Leaming - Posted on April 11th, 2011
Dr. Leaming is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
St Vincent Hospital Health Center
Dr. Rosalind D Leaming Accepts the Following Insurance
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rosalind D Leaming, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Indianapolis, IN, in this video.
Dr. Rosalind D Leaming is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.