Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosalinda M Aloran MD
Dr. Rosalinda M Aloran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Elmwood Park, IL. She has 53 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosalinda M Aloran has 2 locations
2930 N Harlem Ave
Elmwood Park, IL 60707
Book Online Now
Dr. Rosalinda M Aloran has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability of the blood to perform its many functions, such as coagulation and carrying oxygen to the lungs and tissue.
Hematologists diagnose and treat blood disorders, such as anemia, hemophilia, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
Depending on the condition, hematology specialists may treat a patient with a blood transfusion, stem cell transplantation, bone marrow transplant, radiotherapy, anticoagulation therapy or medication.
Dr. Rosalinda M Aloran has the following 5 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Dr. Rosalinda M Aloran is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
53 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Rosalinda M Aloran Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rosalinda M Aloran's office for more information.
4200 N Oak Park Ave Chicago, IL : (773) 794-4165
2930 N Harlem Ave Elmwood Park, IL 60707
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rosalinda M Aloran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.